Arrange a riding lesson as part of your flexible Mix and Match holiday package
The riding lessons for all ages and abilities take place in our large outdoor sand arena. Riding Lessons are available as one-to-one lunges or small group sessions. Only available as part of an equestrian holiday package.
Kids riding lessons often include horse games such as “around the world” that are fun and develop the child’s balance and confidence on horseback.
Adults will find that during the lessons you will pick up valuable horse riding tips and learn not only how to ride but also how the horse’s mind and body work.
We make the lessons a positive learning experience for horse and rider through a clear and positive teaching style:
- we look at every rider as an individual and encourage feedback or questions;
- we want to help you ride with increased confidence, body awareness and enjoyment;
- learning to understand how horses think and act is also part of the training. Our goal is to promote in our riders a confident practical approach, a sense of responsibility, team spirit and a thorough understanding of their horse
- we cater for complete beginners up to novice level dressage and basic jumping;
- our staff update regularly to maintain our high standard of teaching and motivation;
- lessons are only possible as part of a residential horse riding holiday.