Self Catering Beside The Farm
For All Levels of Horse Riding Experience
We organise self-catering holidays right beside the horse farm. The apartments are ideal for your horse holiday on the farm. A popular choice for families.
There are two apartments called ‘Sunset’ and ‘Sunrise’ on site.
The ponies and the other farm animals are very close by and the two apartments share a garden, so children can spend time with their new friends.
Each apartment consists of:
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 shower and toilet
- spacious open plan kitchen living area
- patio garden
- Telephone National: 071 9166156
Telephone International: 00353-71-9166156
- Email: email@example.com
- Or you can also fill in our PDF Holiday Booking Form and email it back to us
- View our Equestrian Holiday Price List
- We will confirm availability by email.
- In order to secure your booking we require a 200 Euro deposit payment , payable by bank transfer Account name: Island View Riding Stables
Iban: IE63 AIBK 93725837180090
Bic/Swift code: AIBKIE2D
Laundry is provided. All modern conveniences such as washing machine, fridge-freezer, dish washer, microwave, toaster and coffee percolator. WiFi is only available in the stable buildings but not in the holiday apartments.
The apartments sleep a maximum of 5 (Sunset) or 6 people (Sunrise) respectively.
Baby cot and highchair can be provided. Car parking on site. Arrival and departure day is Saturday. Shorter stays or long term lets in off season may be available on request.
Car hire is recommended. There is a taxi service available locally and the local link bus offers basic connections to Sligo, Mullaghmore, Bundoran or Ballyshannon.
Non-riding visitors are also welcome (prices on request). Teenagers 16 years and over will pay adult price.